We are now accepting guest post contributors for Ingredient-recipes.com to expand the information given to our readers. However, we won’t just let anyone write for us about any topic. You must pay attention to some simple, yet specific guidelines.
- You MUST write on a topic related to the Recipes, Cooking tips, Desserts, Backing, Tea,…
- Pre-approval from our editorial team on the blog topic and general site outline
- Guest posts must have well-written and high-quality content. Please proofread your post before sending it to our editor.
- All articles must be original content. They must not have been posted previously anywhere on the Internet. We will check every single article submitted, in order to verify it’s unique and it’s not copied;
- Same thematics: Before sending your guest post proposal, check if it fits in our website thematics.
What We Do Not Publish
- The article with Self-promotional pieces
- Posts with too many links that expose our website to Google penalties
- Duplicated content with others.
- Thin content: the article with little information.
- Repetitive content: If you choose a topic existing on my site, you must write a fresh angle or add new information.
What Can You Write About?
- Food Recipes
- Drinking recipes
- Our readers also appreciate « Top 10…, How to… » articles
- Guest posts typically run between 900 and 1500 words.
- Please submit all posts in Word or Google Documents, (including images, text, backlinks)
- You should make the content of your post easy to read by breaking up large blocks of text.
- Please using subheads and lists where appropriate, it will help readers follow clearly.
- About each sentence, they should have a purpose. If it doesn’t add value, remove it.
- We allow 1 anchor text link pointing back to your website in the post.
- Make sure to cite all sources of information. Include all links or attributions directly in your draft, after the statement you’re linking the source to.
- Please include a minimum of 5 photos. 4 photos for the body of the text, one featured image (Vertical, 1500 px wide). Photos must be your own or appropriately credited;
Every writer will get the article shared on our social media accounts and a link to his/her website will be added; the article will be read by a crazy amount of people.
If you want, once you’re published we really appreciate it if you share the content you create for us far and wide!
Please contact us at email@example.com with Subject line “Write For Ingredient-Recipes”