Palak paneer (palak paneer recipe) is one of the most popular dishes from Indian cuisine and among the most famous vegetarian recipes around the world. It’s made with spinach, paneer, and a variety of spices and herbs. The dish is usually served over rice or with roti/paratha, and goes great with naan or any other kind of flatbreads or Indian breads like bhatura and lachha paratha.
What is Palak?
Palak, also known as spinach, is a leafy green vegetable. It has numerous benefits including improving blood health and treating diabetes. – WebMD Researchers have found that eating foods rich in vitamin A may help prevent breast cancer among women at high risk for the disease.
What is Paneer?
Paneer is a sort of cheddar produced using coagulated milk. When it’s young, it’s soft enough to cut with a fork.
What are the Ingredients for Palak Paneer?
For palak paneer, we’ll need fresh spinach, paneer cheese, onions and garlic. For flavouring, we’ll need ground cumin, coriander powder and ginger paste. Lastly, we’ll need a pinch of turmeric powder. Garam masala is optional. You can add it in if you have it on hand already or buy it separately.
Is Palak Paneer Good for Weight Loss?
Palak paneer is the widely adored and various individuals cook it utilizing various flavors and flavors. … Likewise, paneer is high in protein, which settles on it an incredible decision for weight reduction.
Palak Panner is Good for Health??
Palak paneer can be a very sound dish because of the presence of palak (spinach) in it. Different fixings present in an overall formula of palak paneer incorporates paneer, onions, and tomatoes. Here are some medical advantages it can offer:
- Palak paneer is a rich wellspring of protein and can assist with working with the course of weight the executives that includes muscle working through exercises.
- It contains onions which are a decent wellspring of cell reinforcements and can advance hair wellbeing and further develop insusceptibility.
- L-ascorbic acid can assist with supporting invulnerability. The tomatoes present in the dish is a rich wellspring of L-ascorbic acid.
- Spinach is an incredibly sound vegetable and is a rich wellspring of vitamin A, C, calcium, iron, lutein, magnesium, potassium and fiber. It advances eye, heart and bone wellbeing.
- Notwithstanding being a solid dish, unmoderated utilization can prompt utilization of inordinate calories. This can hurt the body. Besides, you should be careful with regards to how much fixings being utilized in the readiness of the dish. You can additionally bring down the calories of the dish by utilizing low-fat paneer rather than the customary one.
Palak Paneer Recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time 30 minutes
- Serves: 2
- Course: Main
- 2 bunches,
- Palak leaves,
- Cleaned, (blanched then in ice cold water)
- 1 inch’s ginger,
- Grated 2-3 garlic pods,
- Roughly chopped 2 green chilies,
- Chopped For Palak Paneer
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- 3-4 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
- Pinch of asafoetida
- 2-3 small onion chopped
- 2-3 garlic pods,
- chopped 1 medium Tomatoes,
- 1/2 tbsp. kasoori methi, roasted and crushed
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2-3 leaves of spinach,
- chopped 2 bunches Spinach
- Whitened and puree ½ cup high temp water 250-300 gm Paneer, cut into cubes 1 tbsp Fresh Cream Salt as per taste Garnish Ginger, Amul Fresh cream.
- In pressure cooker take spinach leaves in boiling water for 10 minutes. Its needs 4, 5 whistles Remove and transfer into ice cold water.
- Now into blender add ginger, garlic and make paste then add cooked palak and make smooth paste or TIP- if u don’t want to make it grind or u don’t have grinder then do it take Messer to mess it properly!!
- For palak paneer heat ghee in container and add straight leaf, cumin seeds, asafoetida. Mix briefly until scent goes off.
- Now, add arranged palak puree, high temp water, change salt and give a pleasant mix.
- Add turmeric, red chilli, kasoori methi, crushed coriander seeds and some coriander powder and mix well. Add some chopped palak leaves.
- Now add prepared palak puree, hot water, adjust salt and give a nice stir.
- Transfer paneer cubes, sprinkle garam masala and allow it to cook for another a minute.
- A get done with new cream and overlay it into sauce.
- Garnish with ginger and Amul fresh cream.
Calories in palak paneer
The normal measure of calories present in a serving (200 g) of palak paneer can be around 335 to 340 calories.
1 thought on “How to make Palak Paneer (Palak Paneer Recipe)”
I just found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. your article is very helpful after so much research on the internet here I found this helpful article! THANKS for sharing the recipes. I really love it a lot and I going to try it !!